Sunday, March 11, 2007

Tell Nobody


I don't consider myself a big fan of thriller and suspense. I usually find their plots to be too much artificial to be realistic. If somehow I don't then my disinterest rests upon its mundaneness. It is very rarely that a thriller movie interests me. Thriller novels? I wish I had that kind of patience...

I liked the movie 'Ne le dis a personne' that I watched today in the IFC center at 4th St. This was part of the rendezvous with french cinema (cheesy?) going on in New York. This movie struck me especially because of its superb star-cast. It is hard for a movie with Jean Rocheforte and Andre Dussolier to be uninteresting in any way. It was the same casting director as that of Monsieur Ibrahim afterall.

This movie was a great thriller I’ve watched in a long time. Based on a novel with the same name suspense was built up somewhat slowly but the script wasn’t sloppy at all till the end. There were some scenes exhibiting great cinematography while acting was consistently well by everyone.

I don’t want to spoil the thriller for anyone, so please just watch the movie. 

No comments: